To share a Google My Business, company or business page (or account) with a digital marketing agency or employee, follow these steps:
1. Access the page of Google My Business and click on Sign in and log in with the Google account that has access to this profile if you are not already logged in
- You will see the list of companies you have. Click on the selected i it will be shown directly to you on Google with the options to manage it. Click on the three dots here:
- In the drop-down menu, click on the “Company profile settings” option:
- A new menu will appear, click on "Managers (Add, edit and remove profile managers)":
- You will see the list of authorized accounts. Click on "Add" and you can write the email of the person you want to be Manager or Owner of the page.
From there your part is done. The new manager will have received a confirmation email that they must accept and can start working with your business page on Google.
How to share a Google My Business page
Now you know how to share a Google My Business page today and be able to give it access to your digital marketing agency.