Table of contents
Artic Agency presents the grant of the Digital Kit for Associations, a unique opportunity for lassociations can access the subsidized Digital Kit. With this initiative, associations will be able to obtain a professional and highly functional web page free to promote their causes and reach a wider audience. We take care of the entire management process, easing your way to an effective online presence.
Who is the kit aimed at?
To practically all entities that have a CIF, NGOs, associations, clubs, federations, colleges, cooperatives, self-employed, limited companies, joint-stock companies, sole limited companies... The only ones that cannot are the CBs (communities of goods), non-profit associations (that do not have any IAE) and CIFs with J.
The Digital Kit is a grant from the European Next Generation funds together with red.es by the digitization of small and medium enterprises, and that since very recently it can also be used by associations and NGOs.
Which associations can access the Digital Kit subsidy?
All non-profit associations and NGOs working in areas such as solidarity, health, education, culture and other areas of social interest can opt for the Digital Kit for associations. Whatever your mission, the Digital Kit will provide you with the resources you need to showcase your cause and get the support you need.
To be able to access the Digital Kit for associations in 2023, associations must have some economic activity and be registered under one of the headings of the IAE (Tax on Economic Activities). This declaration of registration is made through forms 036 or 037, which allow the economic activity of the association to be registered. Thus, associations can demonstrate their legitimacy to access this subsidy. It is also necessary that they have been in operation for more than 6 months (with CIF).
What does the Digital Kit for Associations include?
The Digital Kit for Associations subsidized by Artic Agency offers a number of benefits that will allow associations to enjoy an effective and professional online presence for free. The package includes:
- Corporate Web Kit: We develop a tailor-made and fully personalized website for the association. The design will match the corporate colors and include the association's logo. The website will be developed with WordPress and Elementor technologies, allowing easy and intuitive content management.
- own domain: We provide an own domain for the association (.com, .org, .cat or .es, if you don't have one) during the first year, which will strengthen its online identity and make the website easier to remember.
- Responsive Design: The website will be adapted for all devices, including computers, tablets and mobile phones. This will ensure an optimal experience for visitors on whatever device they use.
- Basic SEO: We optimize the web page for search engines by analyzing relevant keywords, optimizing meta tags and other important factors for indexing and basic web positioning.
- Adaptation to the RGPD: We ensure that the website complies with the provisions of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), guaranteeing the privacy and security of user data.
- Accessibility AA: The website will be designed with AA accessibility to ensure that it is accessible to all people, including those with visual or hearing impairments.
- Technical support and training: We offer one year of technical support to solve any doubt or problem that may arise with the website. In addition, we provide basic training so that the association can manage the content of the page autonomously.
- Web Hosting: We have a reliable and secure web hosting system to ensure that the website is always accessible to visitors free of charge for the first year.
How does the process work?
With Artic Agency, the entire process of managing the Digital Kit for Associations is done simply and without complications. The association just needs to contact us to start the process. We will collect all the necessary information, help you with the kit application, develop the customized website and manage the entire grant process, technical justifications and more. The association will only have to deal with the payment of VAT, which is €420.
Take advantage of this opportunity for your association. With the subsidized Digital Kit, you can get a professional and effective website to spread your activities and reach more people. Artic Agency is here to help you digitize your association and make a difference in the online world.
Want more information?
If you need more information or you have to show it to other members of the board, see real cases and finish clarifying doubts, we have prepared a PDF document where we explain all the basic doubts, the examples of services we offer and the steps to take to process it.
What type of associations can receive the grant?
Here is a list of different types of associations and NGOs that could qualify for the Digital Kit to have a new website:
- Associations of veterans
- Associations of castellar gangs
- Associations of devils
- Aid associations in the Sahara
- Neighborhood associations
- Associations of food banks
- Animal protection associations
- Support associations for people with disabilities
- Cultural promotion associations
- Voluntary associations
- Women's support associations
- Associations supporting children
- Youth support associations
- Humanitarian aid associations
- Support associations for the elderly
- Support associations for people with rare diseases
- Support associations for people with mental health disorders
- Environmental defense associations
- Associations for the promotion of recycling
- Support associations for people with eating disorders
- Associations promoting gender equality
- Support associations for people with learning disorders
- Associations for the promotion of sustainable tourism
- Support associations for people with autism spectrum disorders
- Associations for the promotion of reading
- Support associations for people with dependency
- Associations for the promotion of local gastronomy
- Support associations for people with sensory disorders
- Support associations for people with developmental disorders
- Associations for the promotion of fair trade
- Support associations for people with speech disorders
- Associations promoting environmental sustainability
- Associations of major festivals and neighborhood festivals
- Health promotion associations
- Support associations for single-parent families
- Education promotion associations
- Associations supporting the homeless
- Support associations for immigrants
- Art promotion associations
- Support associations for people with addictions
- Sports promotion associations
- Support associations for people in a situation of unemployment
- Associations for the defense of human rights
- Associations promoting LGTB+ rights
- Support associations for people with chronic diseases
- Support associations for people in poverty
- Music promotion associations
- Support associations for people with functional diversity
- Dance promotion associations
- Support associations for people with infectious diseases
- Theater promotion associations
- Support associations for people with sleep disorders
- Associations promoting sustainable fashion
- Support associations for people with neurological disorders
- Associations for the promotion of renewable energies
- Support associations for people with vision disorders
- Refugee support associations
- Religious associations
- Associations for the defense of animal rights
- Local history promotion associations
- Support associations for people with eating disorders
- Associations for the promotion of performing arts
- Sisterhoods / Sisterhoods
Put in contact with us today and start boosting your association in the digital sphere. We take care of everything so you can make a difference.
note: The Digital Kit offer is subject to availability and other conditions. Please contact us for more information and to find out if your association qualifies for this grant.